Anyone selling a ps1 (or preferably a ps2)?

Buy, trade, and sell retro games!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

Post Reply
User avatar
David
Posts: 3860
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:05 am

Anyone selling a ps1 (or preferably a ps2)?

Post by David » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:21 pm

Cheers

User avatar
Antiriad2097
Posts: 26623
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:48 pm
Location: http://s11.zetaboards.com/RetroLeague/
Contact:

Re: Anyone selling a ps1 (or preferably a ps2)?

Post by Antiriad2097 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:35 pm

David, remember that any PS2 or PS3 can play PS1 games, so the PS2 kills two birds with one stone.
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

User avatar
David
Posts: 3860
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:05 am

Re: Anyone selling a ps1 (or preferably a ps2)?

Post by David » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:47 pm

Yes that's why I am preferably looking for ps2 cheers mate

User avatar
David
Posts: 3860
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:05 am

Re: Anyone selling a ps1 (or preferably a ps2)?

Post by David » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:47 pm

Prices are mental cex is £50 for a ps2 original

User avatar
icemann
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:09 am

Re: Anyone selling a ps1 (or preferably a ps2)?

Post by icemann » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:52 am

Antiriad2097 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:35 pm
David, remember that any PS2 or PS3 can play PS1 games, so the PS2 kills two birds with one stone.
Your incorrect there. Only the first generation of PS3 consoles, which contain the emotion chip can play ps1 and ps2 games. For the generations of the console after that, only digital downloads work.

User avatar
Antiriad2097
Posts: 26623
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:48 pm
Location: http://s11.zetaboards.com/RetroLeague/
Contact:

Re: Anyone selling a ps1 (or preferably a ps2)?

Post by Antiriad2097 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:32 am

icemann wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:52 am
Antiriad2097 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:35 pm
David, remember that any PS2 or PS3 can play PS1 games, so the PS2 kills two birds with one stone.
Your incorrect there. Only the first generation of PS3 consoles, which contain the emotion chip can play ps1 and ps2 games. For the generations of the console after that, only digital downloads work.
You're incorrect there. Only the first generation of PS3 consoles can emulate the PS2. All PS3s can play PS1, as the emulation is entirely software based.
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

User avatar
The Last Ginja
Posts: 1989
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:29 pm
Location: Currently Adventuring in Norwich

Re: Anyone selling a ps1 (or preferably a ps2)?

Post by The Last Ginja » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:47 pm

David wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:47 pm
Yes that's why I am preferably looking for ps2 cheers mate
I don't know if you use Facebook, but I've seen multiple PS2s going for £20-£25 on the marketplace recently in my area.

User avatar
shiftytigger
Posts: 2965
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:53 pm
Location: East London

Re: Anyone selling a ps1 (or preferably a ps2)?

Post by shiftytigger » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:09 pm

I have a ps2 with no leads somewhere. Would you need one ready to go?
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest