Looking for a PS2 console or Wii/Gamecube/PS3 Stuff

Buy, trade, and sell retro games!

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

TheDude18

Looking for a PS2 console or Wii/Gamecube/PS3 Stuff

Post by TheDude18 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:04 pm

Hi all,

Here's a list of bits and bobs I'm looking at trading. Ideally I would love a PS2 with some games and joypads etc Or some Gamecube controllers, games etc (I can use them with my Wii) Or Wii/PS3 stuff.

Gameboy Advance SP and some games (loose) - Not in the best of nick, not even sure if it works as I dont have a charger. It comes with four games (mostly disney ones)

PS1 (Original Version) - With two joy pads (the original versions) and a memory card with all the cables and 5 games (V-Rally, Tekken etc) Working fine.

XBox 360 (Elite Version..........I think!) with one joypad. Works fine, but the battery compartment can work its way loose on occasion, disconnecting the pad in the process. Also the disc drive works fine as long as there is a disc in the drive. If not, it can be a bit temperamental and not open on occasion. As you can tell I know little of this system!

Commodore C64C - Boxed (hooray!) Nightmoves/Mindbenders pack. One of the cheetah joysticks (naff) has died and been replaced by another cheetah joystick (less naff). There's also an additional tape deck from the commodore PET days (I think) which has been modded and works a treat. Far better than the pack-in version in fact. Quite a few extra games (around 20+ I think) most of which are boxed.

Sorry some of the details are vague, but I'm in work and posting from memory. If you have any questions, send us a message.

Black Ridge

Re: Looking for a PS2 console or Wii/Gamecube/PS3 Stuff

Post by Black Ridge » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:37 pm

I may have a spare PS2 with some controllers. What sort of games/genres are you interested in? I might be able to get a bundle together with leads and memory card etc

The only thing I dont have in your trade list is a Commodore (never touched or played one so its completely foreign to me)

TheDude18

Post by TheDude18 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:44 am

Thanks Black Ridge.

I dont have the foggiest about the PS2 if I'm honest but I am fond of driving games, 1st person shooters and the like. In the meantime I will update my post with an accurate listing of all things commodore related.

TheDude18

Post by TheDude18 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:12 pm

Finally got round to my Commodore stuff, but didnt get round to testing it. Curse these wall mounted TVs!

TheDude18

Post by TheDude18 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:56 am

Just a quick update - The PS1 and games as well as the SP and games have gone and I've finally picked up a PS2! I still have the C64 and Xbox however for trading.