Games Wanted Mega Thread

Buy, trade, and sell retro games!

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

IronMaidenRule

Games Wanted Mega Thread

Post by IronMaidenRule » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:50 pm

As people have added to my posting, may as well make it look neater.

Others feel free to post if you think it is a good idea.

IronMaidenRule: MS/MD/Amiga Any
KW: MD Any
David: MD - Flashback, Mortal kombat 2, Sensible soccer, Sonic 1/2, Streets of rage
c0nfu53d: Game Boy - Shadow Warriors, Mega Man 1 2 3 etc, N64 - Banjo Tooie UK or US, SNES - Soul Blazer UK or US, DS- Love Plus JAP, Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side (1st Love Plus, Second Season and 3rd Story) JAP
GG Series Collection + JAP, Steel Princess US, Time Hollow (again. I swear I won't sell it this time) UK or US
dste: Professor Layton and Pandora's Box
Last edited by IronMaidenRule on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

shiftytigger

Re: Wanted MS/MD Games

Post by shiftytigger » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:07 pm

All ive got for sale ATM is Shadow of the beast for MS and Fifa/Jimmy white for MD. Anything youre particularly after?

IronMaidenRule

Post by IronMaidenRule » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:51 pm

shiftytigger wrote:All ive got for sale ATM is Shadow of the beast for MS and Fifa/Jimmy white for MD. Anything youre particularly after?
R-Type is the main one on my MS shopping list.
Gynoug and the Streets Of Rage games are the first ones I want to pick up again on the MD.

Would be interested in Shadow Of The Beast, is it boxed?

flatapex

Post by flatapex » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:01 pm

If cart only isnt an issue I could make you a reasonably priced starter bundle up?

IronMaidenRule

Post by IronMaidenRule » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:23 pm

flatapex wrote:If cart only isnt an issue I could make you a reasonably priced starter bundle up?
Not too fussy on cart only, some titles I do want boxes but others are not an issue....can always pick up loose boxes in the future

flatapex

Post by flatapex » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:07 pm

IronMaidenRule wrote:
flatapex wrote:If cart only isnt an issue I could make you a reasonably priced starter bundle up?
Not too fussy on cart only, some titles I do want boxes but others are not an issue....can always pick up loose boxes in the future
Drop me a pm and I will see what I can do

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:42 pm

If you're feeling flush, I have a US 'mail order only' version of Power Strike for SMS I could be persuaded to part with for the right price.

Got a few others maybe.
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

IronMaidenRule

Post by IronMaidenRule » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:09 pm

Antiriad2097 wrote:If you're feeling flush, I have a US 'mail order only' version of Power Strike for SMS I could be persuaded to part with for the right price.

Got a few others maybe.
Tempting as it is, not after anything limited yet, just want to bulk out on some titles so I have some games to play....thanks for the offer tho :)

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:26 pm

I hAve a few cib pal Megadrive games either doubles or I'm prepared to let go but not sure on prices on them

Mortal Kombat
Lion King
Last Battle
Atomic Runner Genesis
Mick and Mac Global Gladiators
Theme Park no instructions
Rolo to the Rescue
Snake Rattle and Roll
California games Master System

Make me a offer if any interest you?
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

shiftytigger

Post by shiftytigger » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:14 am

IronMaidenRule wrote:
shiftytigger wrote:All ive got for sale ATM is Shadow of the beast for MS and Fifa/Jimmy white for MD. Anything youre particularly after?
R-Type is the main one on my MS shopping list.
Gynoug and the Streets Of Rage games are the first ones I want to pick up again on the MD.

Would be interested in Shadow Of The Beast, is it boxed?
Yes it's boxed and complete AFAIK. Pm me your address and you can have it. Might take a while as I'm convalescing at the moment.

Treguard

Post by Treguard » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:37 pm

IronMaidenRule wrote:Recently obtained these consoles again and wondering if anybody has any games knocking around in buried For Sale threads that they are looking to get rid off.

Cheers,

IMR
Might have some I can just let you have- won't be very rare titles and cart only?

IronMaidenRule

Post by IronMaidenRule » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:51 am

Treguard wrote:
IronMaidenRule wrote:Recently obtained these consoles again and wondering if anybody has any games knocking around in buried For Sale threads that they are looking to get rid off.

Cheers,

IMR
Might have some I can just let you have- won't be very rare titles and cart only?
That would be very awesome, can cover postage if needed :D

Treguard

Post by Treguard » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:22 pm

IronMaidenRule wrote:
Treguard wrote:

Cheers,

IMR
That would be very awesome, can cover postage if needed :D
Still looking, but I found a boxed copy of World Grand Prix for the Master System if you want it? I seem to remember you're not that far away, I'll have a look for some others and drop them off if you want? If not courier for a few games will only be a few quid.

Treguard

Post by Treguard » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:43 am

Got cart only Mega Games 3 (Alien Storm, Super Thunder Blade and Super Monaco Grand Prix) and Davis Cup Tennis if you want them as well?

IronMaidenRule

Post by IronMaidenRule » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:06 pm

Treguard wrote:Got cart only Mega Games 3 (Alien Storm, Super Thunder Blade and Super Monaco Grand Prix) and Davis Cup Tennis if you want them as well?
PM'd