hardware: last few bits. Prices added.

Buy, trade, and sell retro games!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

User avatar
nesmaster
Posts: 1943
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:57 pm
Location: Birmingham UK

Re: interest check again :) some hardware.

Post by nesmaster » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:59 am

Got any Saturn or Jaguar games? :P
Xbox Live Gamer Tag:
SuperWarioMan

User avatar
nokgod
Posts: 9625
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:57 pm
Location: The Blackcountry

Re: interest check again :) some hardware.

Post by nokgod » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:05 am

nesmaster wrote:Got any Saturn or Jaguar games? :P
No mate, I don't have any for either machine at the minute.
Image
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

User avatar
Guybrush
Posts: 954
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:40 am
Location: Harrogate

Re: interest check again :) some hardware.

Post by Guybrush » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:45 am

My mate is after a megadrive I think. Let me know how much you're after and I'll see if he wants it. Cheers mate.

User avatar
snowkatt
Posts: 6655
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:18 am

Re: interest check again :) some hardware.

Post by snowkatt » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:01 am

nokgod wrote:
nesmaster wrote:Got any Saturn or Jaguar games? :P
No mate, I don't have any for either machine at the minute.
btw i might be interested in the dsi
whats your asking price for it ?
not interested in the r4 card though
hey wait ! i got a new complaint !

User avatar
nokgod
Posts: 9625
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:57 pm
Location: The Blackcountry

Re: interest check again :) some hardware.

Post by nokgod » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:50 pm

snowkatt wrote:
btw i might be interested in the dsi
whats your asking price for it ?
not interested in the r4 card though

Well, seeing as you're interested in the Saturn as well, i'll do you a good price for both. I'll pm you shortly :D
Guybrush wrote:My mate is after a megadrive I think. Let me know how much you're after and I'll see if he wants it. Cheers mate.
I reckon £25+ postage (at cost) is a reasonable price for the package. What do you think? :)
Image
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

User avatar
snowkatt
Posts: 6655
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:18 am

Re: interest check again :) some hardware.

Post by snowkatt » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:10 pm

rightey dokey skip
hey wait ! i got a new complaint !

User avatar
nokgod
Posts: 9625
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:57 pm
Location: The Blackcountry

Re: hardware: last few bits. Prices added.

Post by nokgod » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:28 pm

bump. First post amended to include prices. Sold stuff removed.
Image
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest