FOR SALE: Games and transformers.

Buy, trade, and sell retro games!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

ismellicecream

FOR SALE: Games and transformers.

Post by ismellicecream » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:09 am

I have the following games for sale, still sealed. Postage £2 unless otherwise stated. Being so close to xmas you might want to pay a bit more for recorded or something - you know how royal mail staff get sticky fingers around xmas time:

PS Vita LittleBigPlanet - SOLD

PS Vita Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge - SOLD

PSP Echoshift - SOLD

Transformers:

The following are the takara TFC G1 reissues in white boxes with a velcro attached flap hiding a booklet and window. The boxes are in generally good condition, probably not mint but I've looked after them. All tfs have been carefully opened by slicing through the tape with a scalpel and transformed once, and in some cases stickers applied. All booklets are still attached and the instructions/sticker sheets and cards are present, unless stated below.

I havent had a chance to take pictures yet, so if you are interested and want detailed pics, let me know.

These are fairly valuable so I will only send them recorded, so postage will be around £5ish, again I'll get accurate postage if anyone is interested.

I know the prices seem high, but as they are getting harder to find they are becoming more expensive. I'm willing to do a deal for a joblot too, if anyone is flush enough :)

(The numbers refer to the number in the collection, I think there are 22 altogether, so I have just over half)

1 - Jazz. £35. Stickers applied. 1 missile has detatched from the sprue.

2 - Prowl. £50 Stickers not applied.

3 - Skids. £30 Stickers not applied.

4 - Tracks. Not confirmed price yet or condition, I'll check later (in work, just remembered I had him). I think its stickers applied

5 - Smokescreen. £60 No Stickers in box (Not sure if there were any because I think the decals were factory applied). Missiles are removed from sprue and 1 is missing.

6 - Megatron. £110 Stickers not applied. 1 bullet has detatched from the sprue. (His postage will be more too as the box is double the others in thickness and he is a heavy die cast gun)

8 - Inferno. SOLD

10 - Soundwave. £80 There is a sheet of unapplied stickers and a sheet of applied stickers. I'm not sure if there were 2 provided but no stickers are applied to soundwave.

11 - Astrotrain. £80 Stickers not applied.

13 - Hotrod. SOLD Stickers not applied.

14 - Hound. £70 Stickers not applied.

15 - Stepper. (Black version of Jazz) £60 Stickers applied.

18 - Soundblaster. (Black version of soundwave) £80 There is no sticker sheet in the box. They dont appear to have been applied (perhaps the sticker sheet is the one in the soundwave box). Also there is no card for Soundblaster, although the cards are there for ravage and laserbeak (or is it buzzsaw?).

20 - Kup/Wheelie. SOLD

I also have the following:

Encore Ironhide. SOLD

Encore Ratchet. SOLD

(Encore are reissues in japanese boxes, but in the style of G1 boxes)

Commemorative Hoist. £20 Stickers applied. 1 missile loose from sprue. 1 blaster thing loose from sprue (the thing you can attach to the arm instead of a fist). Both fists loose from sprue.

Commemorative Red Alert. £25 Stickers applied. 1 missile detatched from sprue. On the rocket launcher there is a crack on the clip that attatches to red alert. There is a tear on the inner box.

Commemorative are red boxes with a flap hiding the window. I think they were originally toys r us exclusives.
Last edited by ismellicecream on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

shiftytigger

Re: FOR SALE: Games and transformers.

Post by shiftytigger » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:50 pm

I love the sound of all of them but sadly dont think I could justify them. I have a box full of my old G1 toys to sell and I think I want a really nice clean Optimus Prime g1 to replace him.

If i had a bigger house , I would be all over these - not much help to you though.

ismellicecream

Post by ismellicecream » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:40 am

Yep, I put a lot of effort into collecting that many, and I hate selling them, but theyre the only valuable things I have and I need the money. :(

James A

Post by James A » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:06 pm

ismellicecream wrote:Yep, I put a lot of effort into collecting that many, and I hate selling them, but theyre the only valuable things I have and I need the money. :(
I feel your pain :D I need a ton of money for next year and my G1 collection keeps catching my eye and the thought does go through my head. I sold some spare / junk figures the other week and they went for a fair bit. Got to think that my collection would go for a fair bit.

sirskinbad

Post by sirskinbad » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:36 pm

could i see a pic of
Encore Ironhide. £20 Stickers applied.
Encore Ratchet. £20 Stickers applied.
would you do a deal if i took both ?

ismellicecream

Post by ismellicecream » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:04 am

James A wrote:I feel your pain :D I need a ton of money for next year and my G1 collection keeps catching my eye and the thought does go through my head. I sold some spare / junk figures the other week and they went for a fair bit. Got to think that my collection would go for a fair bit.
I have a load of boxed G1 from my childhood, and I cant bring myself to sell them. Selling these hurts almost as much. I have loads of universe/movie/animated ones too, but probably not worth the effort with them.
sirskinbad wrote:could i see a pic of
Encore Ironhide. £20 Stickers applied.
Encore Ratchet. £20 Stickers applied.
would you do a deal if i took both ?
I'll take a couple of pics a bit later. Feel free to make an offer too :)

shiftytigger

Post by shiftytigger » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:27 pm

My fear selling my G1 collection is the difference between what I think they're worth and what they're actually worth. I have a lot of memories of playing with them but they need to be saved. Not sure if joblotting them is worthwhile as even spares and parts can get reasonable money sometimes.

ismellicecream

Post by ismellicecream » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:24 am

Added new transformer, lowered some prices.

Been too busy to ebay em, but I'm gonna start soon so I thought I'd do a final bump.

Open to offers etc.