Octav1us Kitten

Relive the glory days of gaming and take a walk down Nostalgia Lane via YouTube.

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

soopytwist

Octav1us Kitten

Post by soopytwist » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:56 pm

So here's a thing. An attractive British lady making retro game videos on Youtube and being rather good about it. I highly recommend you all have a gander and while you're there give her a sub and like her videos! She deserves more subscribers. I found her completely by accident after watching Digitiser's first published Youtube video and now I can't stop watching her stuff, not only because of her content but also because I find her utterly enchanting.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz5Kx6 ... w/featured
Last edited by soopytwist on Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Laird

Re: Octav1us Kitten

Post by The Laird » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:00 pm

She's a good friend of mine and a lovely person, really pleased to see her success.

I've helped her researching a couple of her videos and appeared on one too 8)

soopytwist

Post by soopytwist » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:01 pm

The Laird wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:00 pm
She's a good friend of mine and a lovely person, really pleased to see her success.

I've helped her researching a couple of her videos and appeared on one too 8)
Is Sarah single?

Greyfox

Post by Greyfox » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:46 pm

Get a grip the pair of ya! ffs! :roll:
↓↓Click Banners to See More↓↓
ImageImage

The Laird

Post by The Laird » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:59 pm

Greyfox wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:46 pm
Get a grip the pair of ya! ffs! :roll:
Eh? :?

Greyfox

Post by Greyfox » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:23 pm

Your best pals with everyone these days it has to be said :lol:
ImageImage

The Laird

Post by The Laird » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:39 pm

Greyfox wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:23 pm
Your best pals with everyone these days it has to be said :lol:
Erm, yeah, right, ok.

I'll check with you if I want to make friends in future.

Greyfox

Post by Greyfox » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:04 pm

I've no idea what you mean? But if you need too, then that's okay. :?
ImageImage

soopytwist

Post by soopytwist » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:10 pm

Well that all went a bit weird.

The Laird

Post by The Laird » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:04 pm

Just a lame attempt at trolling. Ignore it and carry on.

Greyfox

Post by Greyfox » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:19 am

Trolling?..wow..thats a first for me..? I'm normally the one that says it how it is...or fabricate everything to the nines or fall complete victim of my own circumstance when called out or portray myself as best friends with everyone including God, @Laird your a small time fry, nobody cares and nobody gives a sh!t what you think or do or who your best mates with, It's all about how popular you are or who you know? Fakes the lot of ya :lol: , so run along to your cardboard box sized audience with rip everyones elses video "vs" series so good at (not really) , and please..please..remove that "The Laird" graphics I did for you, what 6 years ago?, I'm sick of seeing everywhere and did not give you permission to use my work where you see fit or in a commercial manner, do your own graphics and stop using someone else..or it could be flagged.

Anyways...

I've checked out the channel some good content on there, not altogether liking the way some of the video she puts together, production wise, but she definitely has a talent and a passion for what she does, I give her that. She is definitely a rising star no doubt.
ImageImage

HdE

Post by HdE » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:29 am

Actually, I can corroborate from my interactions with both Sarah and Kieran that they are indeed friends. And very good people.

Greyfox - you can brand people 'fakes' and small fry on here all you like. But the fact is, before this thread appeared, I didn't know who you were. After the antagonistic tone and general wierdness of your comments here, I don't want to, either.

Now, because I've already seen this thread enough times for it to irritate me, MODS - CAN WE LOCK IT, PLEASE?

I'm all for Sarah getting extra, much deserved publicity for her work. But I think this thread could use a do-over. And frankly, the OP posting here ostensibly just to find out if she's single comes off as more than a little bit creepy.

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:00 am

Its sad the second a reasonably looking girl does a youtube video she gets all the 'is she single' and other comments. To be fair if it was a 25 stone girl doing this channel you probably wouldnt subscribe or even hear much about it at all.

Watched one or two and she does a really good job but some of the other the top comments in the youtube channel (and obviously the 'is she single' one here) are embarassing

NickThorpe

Post by NickThorpe » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:58 am

Unfortunately this thread has turned into something of a trash fire, and so I've been summoned to extinguish it.

Octav1us Kitten's videos are good and she's fun on Digitiser. She's on Twitter and she interacts with other users, so just get on there and chat with her if you want to know more about her.

Greyfox, Laird, if you have some issues to resolve, please take the discussion to a more appropriate setting (by which I mean "anywhere but here"). If you can't resolve them, just don't interact with one another. It'll make your lives happier and my life easier. Either way, don't carry this on.

This thread is now locked.