My new show The Nostalgia Half Hour

Relive the glory days of gaming and take a walk down Nostalgia Lane via YouTube.

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

The Laird

Re: My new show The Nostalgia Half Hour

Post by The Laird » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:10 am

It's funny how you only ever pop up to criticise me. :roll:

Haven't seen ANY posts from you "encouraging people". Practice what you preach eh?

Greyfox

Re: My new show The Nostalgia Half Hour

Post by Greyfox » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:42 am

Criticise you? I was addressing the issue as a whole here in this thread, and I have on many occasion commended people for their work and course them out to contribute, just not in the same light as you.

I haven't been active here, due to the fact I'm so busy working on projects, so have little or no time these days, unlike many in sure. But since you've called me out on it.

@ The Nostalgia Half Hour, welcome to the Retro Gamer forum, I personally hope you have a pleasant stay here at the forum and that while sharing you excellent high production value videos, that you can take the time to tell us all, how and why you got started in all of this, I would, like many here would love to hear about. This is a great community and you could be missing out on lots of things if your intent is to post videos only.

Thanks again. And thanks Laird for bringing it to my attention to be more pro-active with new members here at the forum 8)
↓↓Click Banners to See More↓↓
ImageImage