HdE's Totally Unoriginal Gaming Show

Relive the glory days of gaming and take a walk down Nostalgia Lane via YouTube.

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

HdE

Re: HdE's Totally Unoriginal Gaming Show

Post by HdE » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:15 pm

The latest video on the channel arrives a bit late thanks to technical difficulties (it was actually supposed to go up after another video - and both of them decided to act up during production. Oh joy!)

BUT! Better late than never! And this one's a look back at SUPER R-TYPE on the Super Nintendo.

Direct link to review:
https://youtu.be/XTLFWB-1u0U

Incidentally, if any of you fine folks from the RetroGamer forums are subscribed to my channel, it might be an idea to double check that you're still subbed. YouTube recently began a purge of what they dubiously refer to as 'spam accounts.' Sadly (or should that be 'typically' given that the site is run by incompetents and is FAR too reliant on automation these days) this has resulted in several channels I know losing a suspiciously high number of subscribers.

In fact, go check that you're still subbed to EVERYONE you're fussed about following. Couldn't hurt!

HdE

Post by HdE » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:02 am

Heads up! I hope everyone has had a nice Xmas break (or survived it, at the very least!)

I'm wrapping up 2018, and indeed, season one of my YouTube gaming show, with a look at Sega's Megadrive version of COLUMNS. And nobody is more surprised than me at the fact that I found enough stuff to talk about here to fill almost 11 minutes!

Here's a direct link the review:
https://youtu.be/50pOMbW75B0

I'll be taking a break for a couple of months now. But the plan is to return in March 2019 with season two! For those who are interested, I'm planning to put up a few videos in between just to dicuss the state of the channel, future plans and maybe some other stuff besides.

The Laird

Post by The Laird » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:51 am

Another big favourite of mine, I'll watch this later!

HdE

Post by HdE » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:42 pm

Alright everyone?

It's been an age since I last posted on here, thanks to my busy rockstar lifestyle (ahahaha!) but I'll poke my head back in just to let folks know that I've just started uploading the next batch of videos, in what I'm grandiosely calling Season Two of my YouTube gaming show.

This set of videos starts off with a look at the PS3 exclusive RESISTANCE: FALL OF MAN. Because nowhere was it ever written in stone that mine is an exclusively retro-themed channel!

Direct link to video:
youtu.be/fAJpf-nyg9c

HdE

Post by HdE » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:03 pm

New video is up! I tackle a big one this time, with a look at the Sega 32X version of Yu Suzuki's SPACE HARRIER.

Direct link to video:
https://youtu.be/9vVVjThl-qQ

Super special thanks to Keiren Hawken for helping out on this one with some footage of the Sega Master System version of the game. Cheers!