Managing PM's

Want to air your opinions on the latest issue of Retro Gamer? Step inside...

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

Megamixer

Managing PM's

Post by Megamixer » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Cleared out my inbox again yesterday and...am I just being thick or is there no option to mark everything in one go to delete? I keep having to check every single bloody box next to each message and I'm left wondering if there's a secret option somewhere.

Also, is it possible to delete a message while you have it open rather than exiting it, checking the box, scrolling to the bottom and then selecting 'delete marked', then pressing 'Go' and then confirming it?

I dunno; it all just seems very backwards and needlessly lengthy for what should be easy processes.
Retro is a state of mind, and cares not for your puny concepts like dates and calendars.

dste

Re: Managing PM's

Post by dste » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:09 pm

You know I love ya so I say this in complete friendliness that yes, unless there is something wrong with your PM settings, you are being thick. :D :lol:

If you go to the bottom of the screen and just above where it tells you how many messages you have there will be Mark all • Unmark all.

For your second point, when in a message there should/will be two buttons within the post, quote and delete which is an X.
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Game Over Yeah - Facebook
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!

Megamixer

Re: Managing PM's

Post by Megamixer » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:12 pm

Yeah, just noticed those little link things benath the drop-down :oops:

This isn't my best moment it has to be said :lol: :oops:
Retro is a state of mind, and cares not for your puny concepts like dates and calendars.