Want to air your opinions on the latest issue of Retro Gamer? Step inside...
Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:36 pm
- Location: Bournemouth
Thought we'd get it up nice and early for once.
We'd like to know what's your favourite Zelda game?
- Posts: 20261
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:25 pm
- Location: Planet Sinclair
Definitely Wind Waker. None of this top down handheld rubbish or dark foreboding graphics. Just bright cartoony Nintendo fun.
Last edited by SirClive
on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 7252
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:01 pm
- Location: the isle of everywhere
Gawd. Noughts'n'crosses, off the end of Terrahawks. Other than that? Uh-uuuuh...
- Posts: 3041
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:05 pm
a link to the past....first one i played, and played, and played and played and played..........
- Posts: 2045
- Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:04 am
Twilight Princess (on the Wii).
I know it's just a cube game with a few bells and whistles, but...
Fantastic game made even better by the Wii controls.
- Posts: 9349
- Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 3:47 pm
- Location: Earth 3
Links Crossbow Training.
- Posts: 1494
- Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:14 pm
I second The Wind Waker. I don't care about the criticism that came from the fans of the series who were disappointed by the cel shaded graphics. Imo the presentation is excellent & so is the gameplay.
- Posts: 3647
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:20 pm
- Location: Waaayy down south
N64 Ocarina of time, as its the only one I ever owned.
Sad but true...
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:34 am
- Location: Birmingham, UK
probably the minish cap, the dungeons are really clever, and link looks just adorable ^.^ side note: no i'm not gay...lol
- Posts: 4739
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:05 am
- Location: London
Link to the Past, which also happens to be my favourite game of all time. Set the standard for all the Zelda games to follow, laid the groundwork for how to construct puzzles and dungeons, uses the light/dark world switching well and has the most dungeons of any Zelda game. Oh, and it introduced being able to abuse the chickens (to your detriment)...
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
- Posts: 5756
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:56 pm
- Location: Leeds, U.K.
The Master wrote:Gawd. Noughts'n'crosses, off the end of Terrahawks. Other than that? Uh-uuuuh...
Damn you, i wish
i'd thought of that one!!
- Posts: 14263
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:28 pm
- Location: 21st Century Earth
Orcarina of Time
Riding around Hyrule Field on Epona is one of my all-time favourite gaming moments
Mr Flibble says...
"Game over , boys!"
- Posts: 4427
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:52 am
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. It's so epic that you wandered around, and around, and around...
- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:50 am
- Location: Canterbury, Kent
It has to be Link to the Past. It's the only one that I still return to even now. Ocarina was good but that water temple.......
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests