Retro Gamer - Issue 209

Want to air your opinions on the latest issue of Retro Gamer? Step inside...

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

antsbull

Re: Retro Gamer - Issue 209

Post by antsbull » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:18 am

Weblaus wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:34 pm
Charco wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:58 am
Mine finally arrived today in Ireland. Still no sign of my back issues held due to Covid though. Any update on these?
I got an email today about the held copies of my Edge subscription (funnily enough the first time ever, never had a message in the regard the last few months) saying that they're beginning the send them out throught August.

So I assume the same might be true for Retro Gamer (about which I never got a message that regular deliverty was starting up again), but who knows anymore with Future.

As for 209, no sign of it in Germany, but it hasn't even been 3 weeks yet, so sadly no surprise there...
They sent out an email on 28th July saying they were shipping the held issues, and all new issues will be air freighted overseas.

Weblaus

Re: Retro Gamer - Issue 209

Post by Weblaus » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:12 am

antsbull wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:18 am
They sent out an email on 28th July saying they were shipping the held issues, and all new issues will be air freighted overseas.
Oh nice, yet again another email I didn't get. Because why should I as a paying customer and subscriber...

I suppose air freighted does only happen for "real" overseas territories and not mainland Europe, though.

Somewhat related: Edge #348 (the current one and the last of my now expired subscription because I really have enough of this delivery nonsense) arrived today, while RG #209 (also the current one with a store date a week earlier) still is a no-show. Which basically is what has happened most of the time over lthe last few years, because using the same delivery methods for both clearly would make too much sense.