Retro Gamer issue 176

Want to air your opinions on the latest issue of Retro Gamer? Step inside...

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

subscriptions

Re: Retro Gamer issue 176

Post by subscriptions » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:33 am

Morning all,

I am chasing this will the relevant people to see what the hell is going on. My initial thinking is that it is a hangover from Christmas, but as the shops are getting deliveries, I am not thinking that is the case.

Will update you lot when I know more!

subscriptions

Post by subscriptions » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:02 pm

Alrighty then, ladies and gents.

If you have had issues as of late down under receiving your magazine, in particular, this issue, I need you to help me help you.

Please, private message me your address, so I can let the relevant people know where this is happening, we can hopefully figure it out.

Thanks!

TheAlex

Post by TheAlex » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:54 am

I enjoyed the Contra article, and didn't know it existed on the Megadrive, so will have to track that down. I'm yet to read the Amstrad and Turok articles, which are the others I'm looking forward to most.

antsbull

Post by antsbull » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:05 pm

subscriptions wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:02 pm
Alrighty then, ladies and gents.

If you have had issues as of late down under receiving your magazine, in particular, this issue, I need you to help me help you.

Please, private message me your address, so I can let the relevant people know where this is happening, we can hopefully figure it out.

Thanks!
Did you find out if there were any problems with this issue down under? Still haven't received anything since Issue 175 on December 15th. I have seen that an Australian subscriber got theirs last week, so I guess if mine was going to arrive it would've around the same time?