(FUTURE) RetroGamer iOS app

Want to air your opinions on the latest issue of Retro Gamer? Step inside...

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

SaruwatariKaito

(FUTURE) RetroGamer iOS app

Post by SaruwatariKaito » Tue May 16, 2017 7:26 pm

Hi

I need some help from anyone, since upgrading to the new Retro Gamer iOS app, I've missing a lot of issues which are asking me to purchase again even though I've already purchased.

I've been a dedicated reader since issue 1, before upgrading the app I had all my issues available to download, I've contacted Apple Support regarding the problem and they advised me to contact Future regarding my issues.

Since then I've sent a lot of emails requesting help and no one is responding to my emails for assistance with resolving my problem, I believe this to be disgraceful behaviour of Future.

I did have one email advising me to try a couple of things which I did and I responding to them advising that it didn't work, and I've yet to receive any response.

When I had any problems with the app in the past i.e.. PixelMags and Imagine I got a timely response but this is shocking of Future.

I'm sure that I'm not alone.

Regards
Ade

:(

Darran@Retro Gamer

Re: (FUTURE) RetroGamer iOS app

Post by Darran@Retro Gamer » Fri May 19, 2017 8:41 am

Who are you sending emails too?
I certainly don't recall seeing any about this and the ones I did used to get were passed over to the digital department.

SaruwatariKaito

Post by SaruwatariKaito » Fri May 19, 2017 11:52 am

i've been emailing apps@futurenet.com

SaruwatariKaito

Post by SaruwatariKaito » Mon May 22, 2017 8:43 am

Darran@Retro Gamer wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:41 am
I certainly don't recall seeing any about this and the ones I did used to get were passed over to the digital department.
Hi Darran,

I've look back through all my digital purchase and have identified every issue missing along with the iTunes order number, no matter how many times I've tried they are not restoring. I also have noticed that a couple of issues are not showing in the app (have vanished from the app). Not sure if anyone else has noticed this. They are issues 117 and 91.

I can email a list of my missing issues. Just looking to have this resolved so I can continue enjoying read this great magazine.

cheers
ade

Darran@Retro Gamer

Post by Darran@Retro Gamer » Mon May 22, 2017 9:40 am

SaruwatariKaito wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 8:43 am
Darran@Retro Gamer wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:41 am
Hi Darran,

I've look back through all my digital purchase and have identified every issue missing along with the iTunes order number, no matter how many times I've tried they are not restoring. I also have noticed that a couple of issues are not showing in the app (have vanished from the app). Not sure if anyone else has noticed this. They are issues 117 and 91.

I can email a list of my missing issues. Just looking to have this resolved so I can continue enjoying read this great magazine.

cheers
ade
That's the right address as far as I'm aware.

SaruwatariKaito

Post by SaruwatariKaito » Tue May 23, 2017 3:53 pm

Hi Darran,

I've had an email back from support and have fixed my missing issues with the exception of 3 issues. They are working on resolving those at the moment.

Ade

Darran@Retro Gamer

Post by Darran@Retro Gamer » Thu May 25, 2017 9:17 am

Glad they are getting it sorted for you.