Important subscription information

Want to air your opinions on the latest issue of Retro Gamer? Step inside...

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

Darran@Retro Gamer

Important subscription information

Post by Darran@Retro Gamer » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:39 pm

Hi everyone :)

Please note that going forward, all subscriptions queries now need to go through the usual Imagine customer service. This will make things more efficient as they have all your important account details, which will speed the entire process up.
You can get their information below.

Email – retrogamer@servicehelpline.co.uk
UK - 033 3777 3362 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday
International - +44 (0) 1795 592 872

antsbull

Re: Important subscription information

Post by antsbull » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:01 pm

I just got a letter from Imagine to renew my subscription for RG via their site - is that still how I should subscribe given the recent sale to Future? Or should I hold off?

Eric

Post by Eric » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:42 am

The subscription renewal letters are a bit strong to the point that they put you off renewing.

"You have received your final issue of Retro Gamer... unless we hear from you today."
"...you will no longer be sent your copy direct to your home and will have to pay full price..."
"Immediate action required"
"Last Chance!"
Image Image Image Image

Sputryk

Post by Sputryk » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:49 pm

Posting this in here as one of our readers could be missing out.

My edition landed yesterday, though opened this evening. As usual, 'zine plus covering postal sheet. However, tucked in behind my postal sheet was one for another subscriber: Nigel Parker. I won't disclose his full details here due to DPA. I can only assume that as I got his postal sheet, he has not been sent his copy.

If you are reading this Nige, drop subscriptions an email if you currently haven't received owt. I've dropped one in with full details from the postal sheet for their reference. (I hope it doesn't go to spam...)

ImagineForumAdmin
Site Admin

Post by ImagineForumAdmin » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:10 pm

test

antsbull

Post by antsbull » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Hi, should we still renew subscriptions via the Imagine site? The myfavouritemags site won't accept the Imagine subscription details.

FatTrucker

Post by FatTrucker » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:28 pm

Can anyone confirm the current contact details for subs department please?
Darran@Retro Gamer wrote:I've played all the Bratz games and Barbia Horse Adventures, due to having two girls and they are not rubbish in the slightest.
Feel free to add me on XBL.

kebabinho

Post by kebabinho » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:53 am

If you go to www.retrogamer.net and click the magazine button it takes you to the subs page. I have just rang the number on there to change my delivery address

FatTrucker

Post by FatTrucker » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:38 pm

Thanks, but I can’t see a magazine button. Just a load of links for posts, blogs and adverts. Tried the contact us section from the menu but it doesn’t appear to be working returning a something went wrong message.
Darran@Retro Gamer wrote:I've played all the Bratz games and Barbia Horse Adventures, due to having two girls and they are not rubbish in the slightest.
Feel free to add me on XBL.

icemann

Post by icemann » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:14 am

I have to say that the new subscription page is horrible. You log in and see nothing. It says you can manage your subscriptions, change your details etc. But nope, none of that is there. Just:

Here you can manage aspects of your subscription online. Check when your next issue is due to arrive, edit your contact details or renew your subscription.

If you can't find what you're looking for or have some feedback, please get in touch.

I go there and that's all I see. No subscription information for my subscription to the magazine, it doesn't show my current delivery address or of when my magazine will next arrive. With the old version of the page I had access to all of that information within seconds. Not happy.

PS: As this is a forum dedicated to a magazine, how come we can't talk about subscription problems of that magazine here? That sounds kinda silly.

Mauricio

Post by Mauricio » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:10 pm

FYI, I emailed retrogamer@servicehelpline.co.uk about a missing issue, and the email is apparently not going through:
Delivery incomplete
There was a temporary problem delivering your message to retrogamer@servicehelpline.co.uk. Gmail will retry for 47 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.

The response was:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7720 [servicehelpline.co.uk 83.137.229.210: timed out]