Retro Gamer - Issue 143

Want to air your opinions on the latest issue of Retro Gamer? Step inside...

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

Treguard

Re: Retro Gamer - Issue 143

Post by Treguard » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:38 pm

If Blur gets to be a Future Classic, then I demand Split/Second also gets a Future Classic as well, seeing as they both came out at the same time (due to Disney Interactive and Activisions marketing people being idiots) which hurt both their sales figures and is one of the major reasons neither got a sequel. That, and it's the better game...

RodimusPrime

Post by RodimusPrime » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:04 pm

Treguard wrote:If Blur gets to be a Future Classic, then I demand Split/Second also gets a Future Classic as well, seeing as they both came out at the same time (due to Disney Interactive and Activisions marketing people being idiots) which hurt both their sales figures and is one of the major reasons neither got a sequel. That, and it's the better game...

I love Blur, its a great game, but Split second is amazing. Such a shame it never got more recognition.

Churchy

Post by Churchy » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:53 am

quantum wrote: Great article. I knew some future crew members were part of remedy. I wonder what skaven and gore are up to these days?
Thanks quantum! Well Skaven is releasing a lot of music (mainly via his soundcloud) and Gore is up to all sorts of things it seems!

skinny

Post by skinny » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:20 pm

I enjoyed Master of Darkness on Game Gear. Trying to remember if I managed to complete it! I might have to dig the Game Gear out and see if it still works!