Thanks for featuring 'Feud' in Retro Gamer's New Issue

Want to air your opinions on the latest issue of Retro Gamer? Step inside...

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

yethboth

Thanks for featuring 'Feud' in Retro Gamer's New Issue

Post by yethboth » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:32 am

Thanks for featuring 'Feud' in your latest issue. I love this game very much on my Sinclair Spectrum. I remember when I first bought this game when I was very young, I spent ages and ages trying to find the ingredients to make the spells in the cauldron. Once I made a spell, I then had massive fun in unleashing it against my Nemisis sorcerer to pay him back for all the horrible spells he unleashed on me. :twisted:

I also remember that there was another character in the game that used to try and hurt you, but you could not hurt him back and you could only locate him in the bush maze located on the far left of the area and that was where he always stayed. :?

Does anyone else love this game or even remember this other character in the game?

:D

forestville

Post by forestville » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:59 am

feud was a and still is a very good game, when i was young i bought the whilst on holiday in evesham, getting home to play it, i spent hours playing feud walking around collecting the herbs to make them spells, it had very good and colourful graphics.

:D
Press play on tape

Steve Halfpenny

Post by Steve Halfpenny » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:36 pm

Appreciate this one a lot more now for some reason. I think the idea would really work well on the new systems.

Shame about the lack of superior Speccy shots :P

I remember the maze character now you mention it! I believe he was the gardener or something. How that made him more powerful than your wizard bloke is anyone's guess.