Bookazine availability in the USA?

Want to air your opinions on the latest issue of Retro Gamer? Step inside...

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

Mauricio

Bookazine availability in the USA?

Post by Mauricio » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Hey folks,

I looked for an answer to this earlier, but didn't find one. Are there retailers in the USA that carry the Retro Gamer bookazines, like the new Atari book? I know Barnes & Noble carries the magazine, but I don't think I have ever seen the bookazines there. Perhaps Microcenter or Fry's

Unforunately, I can't reliably call ahead to find out because retailers tend to keep poor track of their magazine stock. It will cost about $30 US to get a bookazine shipped from Imagine, hence my search for a local source. (I already have a Retro Gamer subscription, which is reasonably-priced.)

Thanks!

- Mauricio
Atlanta, GA, USA

The Laird

Re: Bookazine availability in the USA?

Post by The Laird » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:18 pm

I know a few people who have bought the Atari Bookazine in the US so it's definitely available over there

Mauricio

Post by Mauricio » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:26 pm

The Laird wrote:I know a few people who have bought the Atari Bookazine in the US so it's definitely available over there
Thanks for the confirmation. Could you ask them which retailer they used? I have a few of places I could try, but it would help to narrow it down.

The Laird

Post by The Laird » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Mauricio wrote:
The Laird wrote:I know a few people who have bought the Atari Bookazine in the US so it's definitely available over there
Thanks for the confirmation. Could you ask them which retailer they used? I have a few of places I could try, but it would help to narrow it down.
Barnes & Noble