Nintendo 64 Collector's Guide, my thoughts...
- Loved the large use of images particularly for the games and peripherals.
- Complete check list of PAL games - stroke of genius - very useful (perhaps you could include additional info though such as developer, publisher and year released)
- Top games to play, to import, and rarest titles - great idea for sections
CONS: (please remember this is feedback not criticism)
- Choice of games - top 5 games section was fine but the import and rarest games could have done with more in depth research. For example in the import section too many titles were missed off... why Nightmare Creatures (easily available on PS1) and Asteriods Hyper 64 (awful game) at the expense of the likes of Stunt Racer 64 or Battletanx 2... why not mention that Dobutsu No Mori is also known as Animal Forest? As for the rarest section, titles like Aidyn Chronicles, Gex 3, Knockout Kings 2000, Off Road Challenge and Aero Fighters Assault are all fairly easy to locate and at prices around the £5 mark. Titles like Stunt Racer 64 and Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (both NTSC ex-rental only) are much harder to obtain.
- Perhaps you could have include a "5 games to avoid" section - e.g Superman 64, Aero Gauge, Knife Edge, California Speed etc.
On the whole, it's a great new section that gets a 7 out of 10 from me!