IMPORTANT NEWS REGARDING ISSUE 83

Want to air your opinions on the latest issue of Retro Gamer? Step inside...

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Darran@Retro Gamer

IMPORTANT NEWS REGARDING ISSUE 83

Post by Darran@Retro Gamer » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:32 am

Due to circumstances outside of our control it in looking increasingly unlikely that the areas including Birmingham, Wednesbury and Northampton are unlikely to be getting the current issue in. With that in mind, if you still want to secure a copy of the magazine then your best bet is to order it directly from the imagine eShop http://www.imagineshop.co.uk

We're still looking into the likelihood of the issue being in stock, but ordering from the shop is the best way to ensure that you don't miss the issue. We're really sorry about this annoyance, but it's completely out of our control.

Kindest regards,
Darran

ZXSabreman

Re: IMPORTANT NEWS REGARDING ISSUE 83

Post by ZXSabreman » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:29 am

I am sure people who live in those areas appreciate this info, it is a pleasure to be in a community where the writers of such a superb magazine care about the readers as much as you lot obviously do. I look forward to reading the next issue as i always do, it feels like Xmas every time i see it sat on the newsagents shelf with the multicoloured corner with OLD on it. I always think to myself yes i know i'm old thanks for reminding me :wink:
"Time fades even legend..."

chewy

Re: IMPORTANT NEWS REGARDING ISSUE 83

Post by chewy » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:37 am

Aaaaah THAT'S why I couldn't find it! All makes sense now :D