Want to air your opinions on the latest issue of Retro Gamer? Step inside...
Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed
- Posts: 6761
- Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:34 am
- Location: Bournemouth
What's your favourite moment in GoldenEye?
- Posts: 9021
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:03 am
- Location: Essex
I love the beginning of the ship level - but that's mainly because of the really cool music
- Posts: 2044
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:29 am
I'll say it: pretty much any Friday night multiplayer session I used to have with my mates. I can't wait to start these up again come November 5th.
- Posts: 7252
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:01 pm
- Location: the isle of everywhere
The wanton shagging.
gleeple doople zwak-zwak snafn olg mmnnnnip
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:25 am
- Location: Australia
The hilarious animation when you shoot a bad guy in the arse!!
- Posts: 3240
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:48 pm
So many to choose from! Headshotting the guy from above in the toilet; hearing people get annoyed when killed by a well hidden proximity mine; being the only person who knows where the golden gun is!
Xbox Live: RetroBob
- Posts: 720
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:46 pm
The way it had proper film like titles, and the James Bond shooting down the gun sight bit at the beginning.
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:31 am
- Location: Germany
What a nice question!
There are so many big moments in GoldenEye. Probebly the best moment for me: getting two weapons akimbo style and rushing through the train level.
- Posts: 970
- Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:02 am
- Location: Man of Kent
Speed running the first level against my friend (that damn padlock!)
- Posts: 4427
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:52 am
Specialising with those gadgets which includes electromagnet, laser and remote mine detonator. Amazingly it's all done by that watch.
- Posts: 846
- Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:00 pm
- Location: St Helens
The fact that it gave the flagging Bond films a shot in the arm (rebooted the franchise before the term was even coined!)
And the game wasn't bad either...
Best bit? Probably putting in the cheat code to give enemies gigantic noggins...
- Posts: 1750
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:53 am
- Location: Barcelona
Playing multiplayer with 3 other people on a tiny old TV set and feeling like the master of the world after winning! Good old days.
- Posts: 712
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:03 pm
Where Sean Bean goes 'For England James?' and Pierce Brosnan says 'no, for me' then shoots him.
Oh, you mean the game... never played it.
- Posts: 2194
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:56 am
- Location: On the planet of the Wardrobe Monsters...
The bit were Bond races the bird in the ferrari... never played the game unfortunately..
Pinkle Squirmy Blip Blip Blip
- Posts: 20261
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:25 pm
- Location: Planet Sinclair
I have never played the game or seen the film. Can you put me in the mag now please?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest