How to get issues 27 + 28

Want to air your opinions on the latest issue of Retro Gamer? Step inside...

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Celdrahil

How to get issues 27 + 28

Post by Celdrahil » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:56 pm

Somehow I missed to renew my subscription and missed 27 and 28 and it seems to be impossible to get them from IP.

Here the message I got: "Unfortunately issues 27 and 28 are not in stock, and are not expected in the future, so we can not start your new contract with issue 27, sorry about it."

I think this is really strange for a magazine publisher... Now I wonder how to get those missing issues:/

Darran@Retro Gamer

Post by Darran@Retro Gamer » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:10 pm

Most companies only keep a finite amount of stock in their offices, and the rest is handled by the subs. we can't help it if issues are selling out :)

Issue 27 is still available, so maybe a forum member can help you out?

Weblaus

Re:

Post by Weblaus » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:01 pm

Darran@Retro Gamer wrote:Most companies only keep a finite amount of stock in their offices, and the rest is handled by the subs. we can't help it if issues are selling out :)

Issue 27 is still available, so maybe a forum member can help you out?
And that's why I'm asking for months for an option to set a start issue for new subscriptions so we can subscribe way before the old one ends and in case the renewal letter gets lost..

I actually did renew my subscription this week despite issue #28 still being covered by the old one.. it'll be interesting to see if I get that one twice now.. 8)

necro

Post by necro » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:25 am

I think it would be a better idea if the subscription was automaticaaly updated for you with an email sent to you to let you know, with a link to cancal the subscription if you so wished.
Cheers

Lee