Subscriptions Queries

Want to air your opinions on the latest issue of Retro Gamer? Step inside...

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

RetroBob

Re: Subscriptions Queries

Post by RetroBob » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:52 am

Just bought a subscription gift for my brother's birthday - can't remember who I spoke to but they were cool with starting it from next month rather than now.
Xbox Live: RetroBob

rolan

Post by rolan » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:58 am

I imagine you get this question all the time but.... I subscribe to Games TM and Retro gamer and am moving house at the first of the month how do I go about getting you guys to send me my mags at my new address?

RetroBob

Post by RetroBob » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:17 am

Call the subscriptions team, contact details in either mag (might be an email address too).
Xbox Live: RetroBob

Matias

Post by Matias » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:38 am

Where is the latest retrogamer iMag? Can't see new magazine yet in my iPad applacation.

harlequ1n

Post by harlequ1n » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:07 am

Matias wrote:Where is the latest retrogamer iMag? Can't see new magazine yet in my iPad applacation.
Exactly, it was supposed to be ready for download the same day it came out in print form (last Thursday) but there's nothing yet.

hydr0x

Post by hydr0x » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Lucy, if you're reading this, could you please check whether my issue was shipped normally? It still hasn't arrived while there are already US subs who have it. Usually it arrives Wednesday-Friday the week it hits stores, which was last week.

ncf1

Post by ncf1 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:15 am

I'm guessing its a bit late to some places this time.. not arrived yet here in Australia, longest I think its been since ive subscribed.

jnewau

Post by jnewau » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:25 am

ncf1 wrote:I'm guessing its a bit late to some places this time.. not arrived yet here in Australia, longest I think its been since ive subscribed.
Ah so it's not just me. I was starting to thing someone might have nicked my copy from the mail.

dazza33

Post by dazza33 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:33 am

I third it. Mine not arrived in Aussie also.
Started to develop withdrawal itch! :D

ncf1

Post by ncf1 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Has *anyone* from Australia received their copy yet? Monday and again no mag, and so definately I think there is an issue and I was told that it was sent out ok, it might still just be an Aussie postal thing, i dont know.

brjoce

Post by brjoce » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Same here in the U.S. This is probably the longest I've had to wait for the issue to arrive, it's normally on time.
jb

ncf1

Post by ncf1 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:45 pm

Fellow Aussies, the mag just arrived yesterday arvo, after having over the weeks beaten up 2 postmen and a couple of dogs (although just for fun of course), and so the world is once again back in order and restored and I can read all about how bad the Rastan C64 conversion was but then suddenly be happy again, thinking now I can play the original on MAME.

Jet Pilot

Post by Jet Pilot » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:46 pm

brjoce wrote:Same here in the U.S. This is probably the longest I've had to wait for the issue to arrive, it's normally on time.
jb
Might want to look into it more. My issue arrived on time here in Kentucky.
PSN ID: JetPiIot (the "L" in pilot is actually a capital "i")

Subs Manager

Post by Subs Manager » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:45 am

Hi all

Sorry I've been away so long and not responded - I had set up my notifications so I'd know if anyone posted in this thread but clearly I've broken that system as I hadn't received anything so I will make sure I check the forum over my morning cuppa from now on.

Lots of posts regarding slow deliveries especially in Australia I see from here. It's something I've been hearing about this week on a couple of our other magazines so I'm looking into it. We haven't changed anything our end in terms of mailing so it could just be a time of year thing but frankly that's not good enough so leave it with me. If you are still awaiting your latest issue could you please PM or email me so I can compile a hit list.

Also just wanted to check that everyone's magazines are still arriving in a good condition - I've only had the very odd query recently so I'm assuming all is well but of course let me know any different.

If there are any other queries or questions that I've missed that anyone wants to raise do let me know, can't believe it is September already so we are working on lots of christmas bits here which feels crazy!

Lucy
Carly Archer
Subscriptions
Imagine Publishing

e: carly.archer@imagine-publishing.co.uk

JD!

Post by JD! » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:05 am

Hey folks,

I'm in Australia and just bought a subscription and am looking forward to getting my first issue. My first issue will be issue #94 which came out on the 15th. That was a Friday so I don't expect it to get here until the week of Monday 19th or the week after. However, I was wondering if someone could give me a general idea of how long it takes the mag to reach Australian subscribers. Thanks in advance. :)