Subscriptions Queries

Want to air your opinions on the latest issue of Retro Gamer? Step inside...

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Subs Manager

Re: Subscriptions Queries

Post by Subs Manager » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:34 am

Hi misfitskater6,

I'm sorry to hear you have had trouble renewing your subscription online. Your best bet would be to email our Customer Service team as they will be able to process your renewal and take payment etc. If you email them with your name & address details, magazine title(s) and the promotional codes you'd like to use they can arrange that for you. Their email address is: imaginesubs@servicehelpline.co.uk

I hope this helps :)

Thanks
Carly
Carly Archer
Subscriptions
Imagine Publishing

e: carly.archer@imagine-publishing.co.uk

misfitskater6

Post by misfitskater6 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:11 pm

I will do that, thank you for the reply Carly! :)

LAIS

Post by LAIS » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:36 am

I'm moving house on the 30th of September, when is the best time to change my subscription address so I don't end up losing out on an issue?

Subs Manager

Post by Subs Manager » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:50 am

Hi look at it sideways,

To ensure you receive issue 134 you would need to let us know your new address by the 22nd September.

Issue 134 should arrive with you around the 8th October, or during the week commencing the 13th October if you are overseas.

To change your address you can email retrogamer@servicehelpline.co.uk ensuring you mention your move date so they don't amend it too early :)

Thanks
Carly
Carly Archer
Subscriptions
Imagine Publishing

findon

Post by findon » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:13 am

Morning everybody, me again! First up thanks for such a consistently brilliant magazine, I continue to read it from cover to cover - Rampage cover being a recent favourite of mine, tugging at the heart strings. I remember playing it on my mate's ST, with some kind of pre gaming wrestling match with him and his kid brother to decide which poor soul had to play on the mouse during 3 player...

I am afraid however with Load 132 which just arrived at my house, my ripped cover problem has re-surface, this time a rip mainly on the front which is visible throughout the first 30 pages or so. As a side note the printing on the spine is badly aligned, I assume this has nothing to do with it though!

What is the address to send pictures to again?

Sorry if it feels like I only come here to whinge!

Subs Manager

Post by Subs Manager » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:55 am

Hi findon,

Whilst I can't take any credit for the magazine :lol: I am glad to hear how much you enjoy reading it each month :)

I'm really sorry that load 132 has arrived so badly damaged. Please can you email photos of the mag and the bag it came in if you still have it (to show whether it's been damaged whilst with the Royal Mail or at our printers) to me carly.archer@imagine-publishing.co.uk

If you could include your name and address in the email and I will get a replacement copy sent out to you.

Thanks
Carly
Carly Archer
Subscriptions
Imagine Publishing

Boulder

Post by Boulder » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:14 am

I don't know whether this question really belongs here, but anyway.. I'm constantly getting emails with offers for cheaper subscription prices for RG, but they never seem to apply to non-UK subscriptions. Are there any plans to treat us "foreigners" in a similar manner?

Subs Manager

Post by Subs Manager » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:41 am

Hi Boulder,

I'm sorry that you've been receiving emails that are promoting UK offers. Unfortunately at the moment we don't have a way of knowing which newsletter subscribers are UK based and which are overseas so we can't send dedicated emails depending on your location.

Although the emails we send are promoting UK subscriptions, if you were to click through we do offer discounted subscriptions for all of our overseas readers too. The reason we promote UK offers in the email is because the majority of our Retro Gamer subscribers are based in the UK and we can offer the best discounts due to postage being much cheaper than it is for overseas subscribers.

You are absolutely right though, we shouldn't neglect our overseas readers so keep your eyes peeled for more overseas subscription offers in the near future!

If you let me know what part of the world you live in I can let you know the best deal available to you :)

Thanks
Carly
Carly Archer
Subscriptions
Imagine Publishing

Boulder

Post by Boulder » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:11 am

Hi Carly,

I'm from Finland so I fall under the 70 pounds per year category. I took a look at the latest offer I got and it showed me the same price. I only got a small discount when I chose to subscribe to 26 issues.

My current subscription runs till the end of the year so I've begun to look for cheaper renewals before it's too late :wink:

rolan

Post by rolan » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:05 am

Hey I saw an ad in Games TM about past issues and saw one with Crazy Taxi on the cover, I don't think I ever got this issue and I'm a subscriber, can I get a copy sent out please, it must have got missing in the post?

I'm assuming that the issue with punch out on the cover is the last issue and i havent received that either but just assume its late. Has everyone else got the punch out issue yet?

Subs Manager

Post by Subs Manager » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:31 pm

Hi Rolan,

Please can you email your name and address details and I can look into that for you? My email address is carly.archer@imagine-publishing.co.uk

Carly
Carly Archer
Subscriptions
Imagine Publishing

Rory Milne

Post by Rory Milne » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:06 pm

rolan wrote:I'm assuming that the issue with punch out on the cover is the last issue and i havent received that either but just assume its late. Has everyone else got the punch out issue yet?
I'm pretty sure no-one has a sub copy of the Punch Out issue yet - mine certainly hasn't arrived.

They should start dropping through letterboxes tomorrow or Thursday morning.

Rory Milne

Post by Rory Milne » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:54 am

The postie just delivered my copy of the issue with Punch Out on the front cover so hopefully you'll get yours sometime soon rolan.

RetroBob

Post by RetroBob » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:21 am

Just got mine too.
Xbox Live: RetroBob

romeoteknik

Post by romeoteknik » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:44 pm

Received my copy yesterday, but the back page was ripped. :?