Subscriptions Queries

Want to air your opinions on the latest issue of Retro Gamer? Step inside...

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

findon

Re: Subscriptions Queries

Post by findon » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:38 am

Afraid it's more torn magazine issues, here, do you want the pics again? This is the worst ever.

Subs Executive

Post by Subs Executive » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:46 am

Hi Findon,

Yes please can you email the images to helen.harding@imagine-publishing.co.uk and I'll look into the matter for you.

Thanks,

Helen :D

Subs Manager

Post by Subs Manager » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:18 am

Hi All,

Due to a power cut at our printers all subscriber copies of Retro Gamer issue 124 will arrive a day or two late. If you are in the UK your copy should arrive tomorrow or Friday but if hasn't arrived by early next week please let me know. Overseas subscribers can expect their copy to arrive a few days later than normal.

Hopefully most of the magazines will make it through the flood waters and high winds intact, but if you do have any problems with your issue please let me know :)

Please accept our apologies for the delay.

Thanks
Carly
Carly Archer
Subscriptions
Imagine Publishing

e: carly.archer@imagine-publishing.co.uk

RetroBob

Post by RetroBob » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:24 am

Thanks for the heads up - can't be helped in the circumstances.
Xbox Live: RetroBob

senatortombstone

Post by senatortombstone » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:36 pm

I am a new subscriber to both Retrogamer and Games TM. Per my confirmation emails, my first issue of RG is to be 124, 143 for GTM, and free gifts for both subscriptions. I live in Minnesota and have yet to receive anything. Should I be concerned, or is this normal for state-side subscriber?

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:30 am

senatortombstone wrote:I am a new subscriber to both Retrogamer and Games TM. Per my confirmation emails, my first issue of RG is to be 124, 143 for GTM, and free gifts for both subscriptions. I live in Minnesota and have yet to receive anything. Should I be concerned, or is this normal for state-side subscriber?
Well RG 124 only came out the other week so if you're in the US i'm sure it'll take a bit of time for you to get it. I would give it a couple more weeks, subscribers in the UK got RG 124 just over a week ago so i think you'll have to wait a bit longer. Enjoy the mag when you get it ! Cheers

flatapex

Post by flatapex » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:50 pm

hey rg people got a couple of questions:

1. having had a few problems getting hold of rg i have decided to subscribe, i am going to send my request in the next few days but wanted to know when is the deadline to ensure the first issue i get is the next one, i.e not the one that comes out tomorrow

2. i am aware subscribers get their copies a day or two early (lucky so and so's) what sort of date do new issues arrive? or is it a case of it gets here when it gwts here? and if the dribbling wreck of a postman damages it do i contact you guys or is it tough?

PAC

Post by PAC » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:56 pm

Hi

I've been a subscriber for nearly a year but the new issue has landed party creased, which I can normally live with bite the bottom of the front cover is torn as well. Can I please have a replacement sent out to me as I'm keeping my issues into a little library.

Kind Thanks, PAC

kelp7

Post by kelp7 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:28 am

I don't normally have this problem but this month my issue hasn't arrived. It's already out in the shops now (as of yesterday 24th april) and i've still not seen mine pop through the letterbox! Any help much appreciated!
MZ-80A Secrets
http://mz-80a.com

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:09 am

Your best bet would be to email Carly (Subs Manager above) at carly.archer@imagine-publishing.co.uk , since there's been no replies here for a bit.
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

kelp7

Post by kelp7 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:04 pm

Ah thanks man, will do so!
MZ-80A Secrets
http://mz-80a.com

Subs Manager

Post by Subs Manager » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:32 am

Hi All,

I'm really sorry for the lack of replies from me of late, for some reason I haven't been receiving the notifications to let me know of new posts :(

For those of you who have emailed me I have replied but if you are still awaiting a response, let me know.

Thanks
Carly :)
Carly Archer
Subscriptions
Imagine Publishing

PAC

Post by PAC » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:51 pm

Thank you Carly, for e-mail and support. Much Appreciated.

Charco

Post by Charco » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:31 pm

Still no sign of mine, but I am in Ireland, which may aswell be the other side of the planet to the UK by the looks of our postal service :lol:

Subs Manager

Post by Subs Manager » Thu May 01, 2014 4:16 am

Hi Charco,

Does your copy normally take this long to arrive? If not, feel free to send me an email with your details on and I can arrange a replacement for you.

carly.archer@imagine-publishing.co.uk

Thanks
Carly
Carly Archer
Subscriptions
Imagine Publishing