Page 11 of 13

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:52 am
by Sureshot
A few swear words? What about the Goldie Lookin' Chain article in the old RG :lol:

Seriously, kids always know more than they let on to their parents anyway. As parents, there's nothing wrong with trying to set a good example, but trying to get things banned is usually a pointless exercise, and sheltering kids too much can do more harm than good in the long run.

Re:

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:54 am
by koopa42
stigodump wrote:Er hang on. Have some posts been removed?

What the hell's going on?
LOL of course they were removed :roll: just glad that some of the parties involved actually saw them as a 'joke' and appreciate them letting me know :wink:

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:02 am
by stigodump
Well I never. :roll:
I 'd heard of concentration camps less strict than this. :lol:

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:10 am
by Ash
The posts were descending into petty bickering again so I removed them. I'm a man of my word if nothing else.

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:26 am
by Opa-Opa
Ninja Rabbit with a deadly sword vs Ex Trapdoor star....

Image

Lets go for it...! :lol:

Disclaimer...This is a fun post, ment to lighten the mood and is in no way ment to offend or anger any posters or mods. (except maybe Koopa) ;)

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:32 am
by stigodump
I found them to be funny.

To be honest I found the majority of what started it (Dudley arguing against Opa-Opa) to be petty bickering and what was posted after smoothed things out with a bit of humour. :?

Still thanks for clearing that up.

Re:

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:33 am
by stigodump
Opa-Opa wrote:Ninja Rabbit with a deadly sword vs Ex Trapdoor star....

Image

Lets go for it...! :lol:

Disclaimer...This is a fun post, ment to lighten the mood and is in no way ment to offend or anger any posters or mods. (except maybe Koopa) ;)
Opa-Opa, watch out for the Fetid Paula Yates Death Breath move.

Fatal.

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:36 am
by koopa42
LMAO - flawless victory

Re:

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:18 pm
by mel the bell
stigodump wrote:Well I never. :roll:
I 'd heard of concentration camps less strict than this. :lol:
think yer self lucky

im another forum (none games related) and its the first time ive been banned........twice (for bugger all) and some of the rules, well tch
i think i mentioned it to donna over on retro survival once and she couldnt believe the rules they have

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:28 pm
by koopa42
PM me the link Mel - i'll join up and see what happens :lol:

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:33 pm
by stigodump
Is it possible for someone to register and be banned before even posting?

I can see this happening as soon as someone registers the name Koopa on a forum. :lol:

Re:

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:02 pm
by koopa42
stigodump wrote:Is it possible for someone to register and be banned before even posting?

I can see this happening as soon as someone registers the name Koopa on a forum. :lol:
LOL my avatar might do it straight off

Re:

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:07 pm
by Opa-Opa
stigodump wrote: Opa-Opa, watch out for the Fetid Paula Yates Death Breath move.

Fatal.
Oh yeah, forgot about that one :( but I do have the Rampant Rabbit thrust, very painfull finishing move....

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:29 pm
by stigodump
I now have an image of a fetid corpse being rogered by a randy rabbit.

Thanks.

:lol:

Re:

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:42 pm
by koopa42
stigodump wrote:I now have an image of a fetid corpse being rogered by a randy rabbit.

Thanks.

:lol:
who wants me to photoshop that image into existence? :twisted: