Issues with the iPad subscription

Want to air your opinions on the latest issue of Retro Gamer? Step inside...

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Nikolai

Issues with the iPad subscription

Post by Nikolai » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:17 pm

Hello there!

Long time subscriber to the iPad edition here. I got a new iPad Air 2020 today and everything on the new ipad works like a charm. Except the Retro Gamer app. I have a sub through Apple, but when I load the app it says it can't connect to the store and when I click on "Restore iTunes Purchases" I'm told "Cannot connect to the store. We're having trouble loading the store for you. Please check your connection and try again."

So...HELP? Anyone? Is the Future servers down or something? I was looking forward to reading the rest of my latest issue tonight. :(

Nikolai

Re: Issues with the iPad subscription

Post by Nikolai » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:29 pm

PS! The store gives an error code, -442343, if it helps. And reinstalling the app and resetting the network settings does nothing.

Rory Milne

Post by Rory Milne » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:13 am

Nikolai wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:29 pm
PS! The store gives an error code, -442343, if it helps. And reinstalling the app and resetting the network settings does nothing.
Is there anything useful on the page below? If not then there's an email address on there that you could trying contacting. Hope this helps. :)

https://www.futureplc.com/app-support/

Nikolai

Post by Nikolai » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:21 pm

Rory Milne wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:13 am
Nikolai wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Is there anything useful on the page below? If not then there's an email address on there that you could trying contacting. Hope this helps. :)

https://www.futureplc.com/app-support/
Thanks, I guess it was a server glitch or something, for while it didn't work this morning, it worked now, finally! :D