Tracking lateness

Want to air your opinions on the latest issue of Retro Gamer? Step inside...

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

Extraprawns

Re: Tracking lateness

Post by Extraprawns » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:43 am

I recently renewed my subscription and asked whether I'll miss out on any issues. This is the response I got:

"Subscription number 48189xxxxx will expire with issue 191 (21.02.2019)

Your new subscription 48240xxxxx will commence with issue 193- unfortunately issue 192 is out of stock so we cannot send this to you"

Doesn't make sense to me since I just received 191 yesterday as part of my new sub.

Are people already meant to be receiving 192?

Darran@Retro Gamer

Post by Darran@Retro Gamer » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:13 pm

We've added a new subscription support information post to help anyone having difficulties with their issues - click here to read it.
We were made aware that the old thread had old information in it.
Please be aware that it is no longer possible for anyone in subscriptions to speak directly on the forum.

Regards,
Darran

Weblaus

Post by Weblaus » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:20 pm

Darran@Retro Gamer wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:13 pm
Please be aware that it is no longer possible for anyone in subscriptions to speak directly on the forum.
And nothing of value was lost.

In the very early days when Mark was sometimes around, he actually gave off the impression to honestly trying to help. But since he left and subscribers weren't even told that he was gone until months later, well... and it's not that talking to anyone in subscriptions via e-mail has been of help for an eternity now, so it's basically all the same anyway.

By the way, 191 still hasn't made it to my part of Germany so far (no surprise there) while the last two issues of Edge took just a week to arrive.

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:01 pm

Darran@Retro Gamer wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:13 pm
We've added a new subscription support information post to help anyone having difficulties with their issues - click here to read it.
We were made aware that the old thread had old information in it.
14 days from UK sale date for an overseas sub to arrive :lol:

No wonder they don't want to come on the forum.
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.