Search found 53 matches
- Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:52 am
- Forum: Retro Gamer Mag & Site Feedback
- Topic: From the forum question for issue 24
- Replies: 73
- Views: 8862
Retro games rule because they mainly relied on good gameplay and you could pick it up and play it within minutes...you didn't have to sit through tons of pointless drivel and loads of tutorials then realise the game was arse and just looked nice.
- Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:31 pm
- Forum: Retro Games
- Topic: The first game you EVER played on your 8-bit computer.
- Replies: 129
- Views: 16299
- Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:01 pm
- Forum: Article Suggestions & Pitches
- Topic: Idea for a magazine section
- Replies: 30
- Views: 8660
Any chance of a section where they take an old game and take it apart to describe how to program the main tripping point in it (for remakes). For example in pacman how does each ghosts AI work or the fact that Robotron has an idiot mode that makes the game easier if you keep shooting the mother.