Search found 4305 matches

by Opa-Opa
Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:37 am
Forum: Retro Gamer Mag & Site Feedback
Topic: Massive Retro Gamer Magazine Disapointment
Replies: 210
Views: 6221

Re: Massive Retro Gamer Magazine Disapointment

The first new Lynx game in a long time is finally released, the wonderful Zaku, and RG only give it a tiny column at the bottom of the screen with one small screenshot. Makes it even worse that they devote full pages to iPhone, P$3, XBox 360 and Wii games when they are not even retro machines.. SSh...
by Opa-Opa
Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:42 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Neo Geo AES - How Much?
Replies: 20
Views: 435

Re: Neo Geo AES - How Much?

I have a few MVS carts for sale if anyone is interested..?
by Opa-Opa
Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:54 am
Forum: Retro Games
Topic: Gamecube.. worst nintendo console ever?
Replies: 324
Views: 5827

Re: Gamecube.. worst nintendo console ever?

Starfox adventures... I think thats the one where I played it for 5 mins, found out there was no jump button and you had to walk around every tiny little stone before getting totaly fed up with it and turning it off.. I should have another go and see if the game is any good but it felt like a poor J...
by Opa-Opa
Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:50 am
Forum: Retro Gamer Mag & Site Feedback
Topic: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread
Replies: 270
Views: 6639

Re: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread

P.S. the word "you're" exists just as much as "your" in the dictionary What a sad little man.. Sorry it's just difficult to take you seriously when you have the opinions and diction of a 12 year old. I know what you mean because a few people have said to me about how it's impossible to take you ser...
by Opa-Opa
Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:24 pm
Forum: Retro Gamer Mag & Site Feedback
Topic: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread
Replies: 270
Views: 6639

Re: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread

kelp7 wrote: P.S. the word "you're" exists just as much as "your" in the dictionary
What a sad little man..
by Opa-Opa
Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:08 pm
Forum: Retro Gamer Mag & Site Feedback
Topic: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread
Replies: 270
Views: 6639

Re: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread

thevulture wrote: is`nt this section for feedback on the magazine? seems to have morphed into something quite different over last few pages.
Your right, it's gone too far.. I'm leaving it there.
by Opa-Opa
Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:53 pm
Forum: Retro Gamer Mag & Site Feedback
Topic: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread
Replies: 270
Views: 6639

Re: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread

Like I said before, if you don't like the content contained within them, write to them and moan about the lack of games.. Retrogamer should be about retrogames, "...unless they're on formats I have an irrational dislike of, or have arbitrarily decided aren't eligible even when what are OBVIOUSLY re...
by Opa-Opa
Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:22 pm
Forum: Retro Gamer Mag & Site Feedback
Topic: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread
Replies: 270
Views: 6639

Re: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread

Neither of which are GAMING mags, you penis. They're NON-gaming mags that occasionally feature tiny bits of gaming. The Times has little bits of games stuff, is it now a videogames newspaper? So what..? You wanted iphone magazines, I gave you iphone magazines... Like I said before, if you don't lik...
by Opa-Opa
Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:04 pm
Forum: Retro Gamer Mag & Site Feedback
Topic: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread
Replies: 270
Views: 6639

Re: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread

Rev. Stuart Campbell wrote:
There are NO iPhone gaming magazines, you halfwit. Not a single one. .

Except the two I pointed out to you, one of which Craig even admits to writing an article for..
and you have the front to call me a Halfwit.. :lol: :lol:
by Opa-Opa
Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:56 am
Forum: Retro Gamer Mag & Site Feedback
Topic: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread
Replies: 270
Views: 6639

Re: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread

Because I have seen them all over the internet for months now, Still I took your point and went and found some for you.. Yep, that's quite a lot of 'many'. oh look - another one.. If your so interested in the iphone magazines available you go and look for them, I'm not interested in them and have n...
by Opa-Opa
Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:39 am
Forum: Retro Gamer Mag & Site Feedback
Topic: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread
Replies: 270
Views: 6639

Re: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread

Rev. Stuart Campbell wrote:
Well, no - Craig told us why. It's because you can't back up your arguments, because they're based on idiocy and/or total fantasy.


:lol: :lol: :lol: Whatever..
by Opa-Opa
Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:28 am
Forum: Retro Gamer Mag & Site Feedback
Topic: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread
Replies: 270
Views: 6639

Re: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread

Rev. Stuart Campbell wrote:
You ARE an idiot. Why not answer my questions?
I told you why, and you just proved my point..

c0ck...
by Opa-Opa
Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:02 am
Forum: Retro Gamer Mag & Site Feedback
Topic: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread
Replies: 270
Views: 6639

Re: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread

Some childish nonsense.. There is no point in debating anything with you because you just start acting like a c0ck.. It's called backing up your argument. Your suggestion was anyone into the iPhone should get one of the "many iPhone magazines", but didn't actually bother to see if they exist. Becau...
by Opa-Opa
Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:17 am
Forum: Retro Gamer Mag & Site Feedback
Topic: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread
Replies: 270
Views: 6639

Re: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread

In other words, you can't name a single one of these "many iPhone magazines", and were in fact just talking complete cobblers. I'm not interested in the phone, why would I want to research the magazines available for it..? Still one quick google because you can't be bothered throws up iphone life &...
by Opa-Opa
Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:51 am
Forum: Retro Gamer Mag & Site Feedback
Topic: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread
Replies: 270
Views: 6639

Re: Issue 74 - Official Feedback thread

Just as loads of people are getting really, really bored of the blind, vomit inducing iphone love you mean..? If I wanted to read about the iphone I would buy one of the many iphone magazines Um, care to name these "many iPhone magazines"? NO, because I dont care to read about phones, I'm sure you ...