& let's hope they make it to overseas readers unlike the YS supplement which we didn't get in Australia. I assume the rest of the world missed it too.....LeeT wrote:Lets hope that we might get some more 'magazine revivals' with the new look RG?
Search found 589 matches
- Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:24 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Your Sinclair Retro Gamer Issue ???
- Replies: 21
- Views: 4609
- Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:13 am
- Forum: Article Suggestions & Pitches
- Topic: Maintaining old machines - A techy section?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 4705
A few people suggested a techy section for the original RG, & it would be great to see it in the new one. Maybe show how to attach a 3 1/2" disk drive to an Amstrad CPC, C64 or Spectrum, or some other hardware projects.
- Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:14 am
- Forum: Retro Games
- Topic: DZ's gem #1... Bart Simpson Escape From Camp Deadly (GB)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1190
Played it, loved it until I clocked it. It's one of those games that was frustrating to play, so when I finished it I never went back to it to be honest.
- Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:43 pm
- Forum: Retro Gamer Mag & Site Feedback
- Topic: Retro Gamer in Australia?
- Replies: 68
- Views: 10681
Same here. I managed to supply the logo for the TV show "Zone" & an interview with Adam the first host. Does anyone have any video footage of "Zone", like an episode or something? I know it was a pretty poor show, but I'm curious.......Mr_Staypuft wrote:I hope some of my bits n pieces made it in